Remote controlled cars

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Remote controlled cars Reply with quote

From

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/16/can-you- open-a-locked-car-door-with-a-tennis-ball.aspx

I just read this thing on Mercola's website and found the following paragraph disturbing:

"This can save you a locksmith charge if you lock yourself out of your car. I just purchased a new car (as a result of my recent car accident) that has an absolutely amazing feature. If I ever lock myself out, all I have to do is call an 800 number and they will send a signal to the car that will automatically unlock it."

A few years ago I had a friend in Los Angeles who drove a brand new BMW X5 and I made a comment to the effect that it was a nice car. She responded with "no, it's horrible, I don't trust it, sometimes it just dies on the freeway... I've taken it in many times and they can't find anything wrong with it. It always starts again but it's awful when you're driving and it just goes out, even if it's only for a few seconds... They can't fix it and they won't replace the car."

I guess I can count my blessings that I'm driving an old banger Smile

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
Raven

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we citizens need right now are some rogue mechanics with the ability to disable GPS in vehicles. Similar to the Robert DeNiro character in the movie "Brazil".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyWarriorMatrix.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: